RCC beams that are used in cement concrete generally reinforced with the steel bars. These kinds of beams have the capacity to resist both compensation and tensile forces for adjoining rigidity to the structure.
Though beams are generally familiar to carry the vertical gravitational forces, they also have the capability to carry some of the horizontal loads such as loads owing to the wind or earthquake as well. The loads that are carried through a beam are moved to the walls, columns, or girders that transfer the force to the adjoining structural compression components.
You will get diverse kinds of beam construction, as well as RCC design and the common two among them, are:
- Singly reinforced beam
- Doubly reinforced beam
Singly reinforced beam
It is the kind of beam that is provided with the reinforcement that is related to longitude in the tension zone only. The concrete in the beam is responsible for handling the compressive forces. If you are thinking how to make the procedure of designing the beams easy as well as effective, go for Rcc beam design excel sheet download.
Doubly reinforced beam
This kind of beam comes with the following features:
- Beams that are reinforced with steel in the compression as well as in the tension zones are termed as reinforced beams.
- You need this type of beam while owing to architectural consideration or head room consideration, the depth of the beam is restricted.
- When the beam along with its limited depth reinforced on the tension side may not have enough moment of resistance for resisting the bending moment.
If you don’t have any experience of using RCC spreadsheets and thinking what are the parts that will be there, have a look at the following segments:
- Beam Design
- Column Design
- Slab Design
- Grid Floor Analysis & Design
- Staircase Design
- Combined Footing
- Dome Design
- Isolated Footing
- 3 Hinged Arch Design
- Circular Beam
- Slender Column
- Bi-Axial Column
- Deflection Calculation
- DESIGN OF RETAINING WALL
- DESIGN OF L Shaped Cantilever RETAINING WALL
- DESIGN OF Reverse L Shaped Cantilever RETAINING WALL
The spreadsheet will not make you easy for you to complete the task within a limited amount of time but also makes it sure that there is no error in it. All that you need to do is to download the spreadsheet, go through the manual, and do a thorough research on how to use it. Once the task is done, you can use it and get the result that you are looking for. Click the link below to download the spreadsheet.