Download The Latest Building Information Modeling Guide For Masonry
BIM is spreading out by leaps and bounds within the construction industry all across the world. Conversely, the masonry industry is not characterized so well. For that reason, there is high time to evolve BIM tools for masonry to preserve market share. An Initiative was formed back in 2012 explicitly with a view to progress BIM for masonry.
The Building Information Modeling for Masonry Initiative offers useful guidelines for architects, engineers, construction experts and mason contractors to produce Revit models for crafting models of masonry buildings with the help of various tools.
The Initiative BIM-M (Building Information Modeling for Masonry) comprises many sponsors with an Executive Committee of its primary funding sponsors listed alphabetically:
- Brick Industry Association (BIA)
- International Masonry Institute (IMI)
- International Union of Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers (IUBAC)
- Mason Contractors Association of America (MCAA)
- National Concrete Masonry Association (NCMA)
- The Masonry Society (TMS)
- Western States Clay Products Association (WSCPA)
This download contains as following:
- The latest 2017 BIM Project Suite
- Masonry Content Package
- A how-to video for set up